Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Keep calm and carry on

Today was "a day" !!!

"One" of "those" days!

Oh, yes it was!

Actually, my day did not turn sour until I talked to a few family members. From that point on, the tension was ONNNNNNNNNN! After 4 hours of family interactions, I was...

D-R-A-I-N-E-D...

& Exhausted...

I had to walk away...

FAR away!

I was completely...

D-O-N-E!

I had to breathe.

(You know, the Lamaze type breathing.)

I had to pray.

(You know, the prayer that locks my mouth shut.)

I had to breathe.

(Again.)

And then I realized...
...it was o-kay...
...I could handle this...
...life would not fall apart...

And I remembered a poster I saw earlier today that reminded me of the one my friend, Nicola, sent me on my birthday all the way from the UK.


And so.....

I
decided
to keep calm...

and...

carry on...

while
I
just
keep
swimming,
just
keep
swimming.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you're "swimming" with me. Put your floaties on, grab an inner tube, and be prepared for anything. Sometimes the water is calm and relaxing, while at other times, it's a little rocky and full of waves. Either way, I'm heading upstream where truth isn't always comfortable. Come along for the ride or join the journey...cuz...We're learning to "Just keep Swimming, Just keep swimming!"